Looking To Make Money With Fingerprinting?
Are you a local business interested in providing an additional service to your customers and community while also generating additional revenue for your business? If so, we have a unique opportunity for you.
RTP Mobile Fingerprinting is always seeking to grow our network of partners looking for an extra income with fingerprinting opportunity.
Join RTP Mobile Fingerprinting as a partner and we will guide you throughout to ensure your continued success.
What Fingerprinting Services We Offer
We offer ink fingerprinting services on fingerprint cards by printing them from a live scan capture for your convenience.
Need an FBI background check? Our live scan devices submit your prints digitally with results in 24 hours emailed right to you!
Need your annual FINRA background check done? We offer it both digitally and by use of FINRA ink cards.
Need a Florida level 1 or 2 background check? We submit digitally right to the FDLE for all purposes.
Become a Fingerprint Collection Site:
- Easy to locate near main thoroughfares and public transportation
- First floor or storefront positioning is preferred
- Ample off-street parking for automobiles and semi-trailer trucks (semi-trailer truck parking only required for some programs)
- Can devote a minimum 200 square feet of office space to the IdentoGO business
- Safe, inviting environment that is clean and orderly with a comfortable waiting area
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant
- Allows for secure equipment set-up, use, and storage
- Affords applicants enough privacy to protect Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
- Enough dedicated employees to successfully manage all required duties and applicant volume (expected volumes will be provided)
- Adequate trained and vetted backup staff to be utilized as needed
- U.S. citizens
- Can pass a criminal history check
- Customer-focused and professional with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Knowledgeable, adaptive, and dependable
- Uniformed and badged (as permitted)
- Offer flexible hours of operation
- Interested in establishing a mutually beneficial, long-term relationship with RTP Mobile Fingerprinting
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer service and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Maintains successful relationships with their partners and customers
- Interested in expanding their business beyond an initial Ink fingerprinting program with RTP Mobile Fingerprinting into additional services
- Has a passion for protecting the security of the American public
- Maintains a professional image at all times, branding themselves, and by proxy RTP Mobile Fingerprinting, as the leader in professional, secure identity and identity-related products and services
- Embraces new technology and innovation
- Committed to meeting all Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Shares RTP Fingerprinting corporate values (people-focused, responsive, accountable, caring, team-oriented, innovative, and community-minded) and desires to make a positive difference in the lives and security of the American public
The process of becoming a fingerprint collection site will vary depending on the specific requirements and procedures of the company you are partnering with. Here is a general outline of what the process might involve:
- Contact the company: The first step in becoming a fingerprint collection site is to get in touch with the company and express your interest in partnering with them. You can typically do this by filling out a contact form on their website, sending an email, or giving them a call.
- Review requirements and expectations: The company will likely have specific requirements and expectations for their fingerprint collection sites. Make sure to review these carefully and ensure that you meet any necessary qualifications or experience requirements.
- Submit an application: Once you have reviewed the requirements and expectations, you will likely need to submit an application to become a fingerprint collection site. This may include providing information about your business and any relevant experience or qualifications.
- Review and approval process: The company will review your application and may conduct additional background checks or assessments to ensure that you meet their standards for becoming a fingerprint collection site. If your application is approved, you will be notified and can begin the process of setting up the fingerprinting services at your location.
- Training and setup: The company will typically provide training and support to help you get started as a fingerprint collection site. This may include training on the fingerprinting equipment and processes, as well as assistance with setting up the necessary systems and procedures at your location.