Book Your Appointment
Fill out our form and a technician will respond within 24 hours to set up your appointment.
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Morrisville, Cary, Apex, Wake Forest, Fuquay-Varina,
Greensboro, High Point, Jamestown
A verbal confirmation via phone is required to secure all appointments.
All questions; including questions regarding our agency or the fingerprinting process, etc. should be directed to our phone or email support, not the technician(s) taking your fingerprints.
Preparation and Process
- All clients will present a picture ID for the purposes of identity verification. This can be a state-issued ID, driver’s license, passport, or military ID.
- Clients are responsible for verifying the requirements of the institution that the fingerprints are being sent to.
- Once the fingerprints are processed, you will be given the completed fingerprint card(s) to take with you and your service is complete.
- Credit/Debit Card payments are required upon booking in order for your appointment to be scheduled and secured.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Appointments canceled within two hours of the scheduled appointment slot will result in the loss of Technician fees. (The amount billed for the actual fingerprinting process will be refunded to you)
- Refunds for fingerprint services are given only for cancellations made at least 24-48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time. Card refunds will be fully refunded minus the 4% processing fee.
- Clients will be given a reprint free of charge in the rare case that cards are rejected due to fingerprint impressions. Clients have 30 days from the date the fingerprints were taken to submit proof; such as documentation from the institution stating fingerprints failed.