RTP Mobile Fingerprinting
We specialize in ink based fingerprinting and notary services to the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Morrisville, Cary, Apex, Greensboro and Highpoint!
Our experts provide convenience by way of coming to a public place of your choice!
RTP Mobile Fingerprinting is the Research Triangle Park’s AND Triad's premier option for mobile fingerprinting and mobile notary services. Currently serving in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Morrisville, Cary, Apex, Greensboro, and High Point. We operate as a mobile service, meaning we will send our fingerprinting technician(s) to you at a public place of your convenience!
We use the standard FBI FD-258 cards for the fingerprinting process. If you do not have your own we will supply you with as many needed. Currently, only ink based fingerprinting is provided. We do not conduct background checks. We serve individuals needing fingerprints, as well as any local businesses and organizations
Mobile Notary services are available upon request.
24/7 for Appointment scheduling
Sunday: By appointment only (Agency fee doubled)
Monday: 7:00:am – 7:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00:am – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00:am – 7:00pm
Thursday: 7:00:am – 7:00pm
Friday: 7:00:am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 7:00:am – 12:00pm
All hours are by appointment only
All questions; including questions regarding our agency or the fingerprinting process etc. should be directed to our phone or email support. Not the specialist taking your fingerprints.
What to do
- All clients will present a picture ID for the purposes of identity verification. This can be a state issued ID, driver's license, passport, or military ID.
- Clients are responsible for verifying the requirements of the institution that the fingerprints are being sent to.
- Once the fingerprints are processed, you will be given the completed fingerprint cards to take with you and your service is complete.
Payments must be paid in order to book an appointment.
- Appointments canceled within thirty minutes of scheduled appointment slot will result in the loss of Agent fees.( The amount billed for the actual fingerprinting process will be refunded to you)
- Refunds for fingerprint services are given only for cancellations made at least 24-48 hours prior to scheduled appointment time.
- Clients will be given a reprint free of charge in the rare case that cards are rejected due to fingerprint impressions. Clients have 30 days from the date the fingerprints were taken to submit proof; such as documentation from the institution stating fingerprints failed.